My Teens completed BMW Teen School two+ weeks ago.
After the program had concluded and on the way to the Airport, I asked my Teens to tell me the 5 things they learned.
Immediately without hesitation they rattled off the following:
1. Keep your eyes up and look further down the road.
2. Focus your eyes on where you want to go and not what you want to avoid (that tree).
3. Understand what ABS feels like in a Panic Stop. Not afraid of it.
4. Practiced and understand emergency maneuvers at highway speed. Learned how to maintain control of the car.
5. From the skid-pad learned how to respond (counter-steer and throttle input) to when the rear end loses grip and swings out. Practiced how to maintain control of the car in a spin.
I was pleased with their responses and enthusiasm. They clearly listened and learned.
They then advised me they were ranked the best in their class of 8 by the Instructors who kept score during the whole 2 days of practice sessions.
They both want to return and take the next level, Adult Car Control Course (I did this and agree it hones your skills even more). Their lead instructor came over to see me at the end of the program and said they did very well.
They now want to attend M School!
What have I created????
ESS VT-1 550 | M24 Oil Cooler | Fall Line Half Cage | RaceTech 4009W | 6 pt Harness | Lifeline Zero 360 Fire Suppression | Rear Seat Delete | Motion Control DA Dampers w/remote reservoirs | 900/650 Hyperco Springs | RD Sport Sway Bars | Brembo 380 BBK | GC Camber Plates | Michelin Cups | Eisenmann Sport | Stack Gauges | Painted Challenge Front Lip | Painted ZCP Rear Spoiler | Xpel Ultimate Film | LuxAngelEyes