armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Very nice! I will be posting some videos later from the event as well. Nice times. I don't think I ever got a clean track (traffic everywhere) to post a best time but 2:15 is very fast! Last time I did a couple 2:18's I think.
Awesome, can't wait to see the videos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Very smooth driving!
I owe it all to Chris, my instructor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDy80 View Post
What did you use as a camera mount? Been thinking of mounting my iphone onto the headrest somewhere this year but haven't found anything suitable.
Its called CruiseCam, but I don't think you'll be able to mount an iphone onto it. It's got that screw that goes into those tripod mounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J!M View Post
It was nice to meet you guys.

That is a very fast lap! Looking at my Sunday videos, I had a couple 2:17/2:18 laps, but most of mine were around 2:20. Watching your video, it looks like you were really flying through the esses.

Jim
Very nice to meet you too! Yeah, Chris showed me a couple of nice lines up the climbing esses and he told me to use the curbs which I loved to do when I drove on the Ring.

Last edited by armyav8tor; 02-29-2012 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: deleted a few sentences that made no sense after thinking it through :P
Appreciate 0