View Single Post
      02-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #56
stylinexpat
Captain
Rep

Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonX View Post
Uhm, no. I posted actual events. Try again.

I put these two together just to highlight how you want to talk about truth and logic and make this claim? It was Zioniest terrorism that displaced 100's of thousands of indigenous residents. The illegal migration that was supported byLehi/Irgun which brought tremendous amounts of violence to the region was directly responsible for mass murders, and the British vacating Palestine as they essentially deemed the territory was too hostile.

Please tell me how Zionist's successfully lobbied for more then 50% of Palestine land when Jews accounted for less then 1/3 of the population, which included illegal immigration by European Jews whom have NO ties to the land, whereas the indigenous Pali's who resided in the area for well over a thousand years and made up the majority of the population should get less then 50% of the population?

Year/Jews/Christians/Muslims/Total

1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

numbers in thousands

SWEET DEAL SIGN ME UP! However, I'm certain you'll try to use your insane "logic" to justify this as well!

Terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government

You need to learn what terrorism means, Irgun was undeniably a terrorist organization. Or maybe you don't consider Hamas a terrorist organization when they shoot rockets into Israel since "because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes"

This is brainwashing at it's finest. One set of rules for Israel, another for everyone else.

Those on their lands are being taken off their lands,having their homes demolished and replaced with new homes for those coming in from overseas. What they are saying is that land was not theirs to begin with. Unfortunately the Palestinians are not armed like the Israelis are so they are unable to defend themselves from their invaders and occupiers along with those that come in to steal their lands. The power balance is not properly balanced.