View Single Post
      02-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #52
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Not sure where you get any of your thinking from... its certainly not based in logic or in truth. Pretty easy to see where your coming from here so i dont need to spell it out for anybody else.....
Uhm, no. I posted actual events. Try again.

Quote:
Never said the Arabs, Christians, or Jews in the area were friends you did. Last time i checked the British had control of the area in which you think was somehow pirated away from Arabs by Zionist. The British weren't found of having Zionist there either, because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes in Europe, they knew Zionist wouldn't stand for it, while the Arabs in the Area had for years. Keep saying the Jews are responisble, last time i checked it was Britain who for all purposes OWNED the land you state was stolen. Looks like you should be pointing the finger somewhere else...
Quote:
The Arabs in the area at the time had NO issue with the Irgun getting the British out of there until the British started to leave in which the Arabs were pushed by the British leadership to feel as though they were being pushed out.
I put these two together just to highlight how you want to talk about truth and logic and make this claim? It was Zioniest terrorism that displaced 100's of thousands of indigenous residents. The illegal migration that was supported byLehi/Irgun which brought tremendous amounts of violence to the region was directly responsible for mass murders, and the British vacating Palestine as they essentially deemed the territory was too hostile.

Please tell me how Zionist's successfully lobbied for more then 50% of Palestine land when Jews accounted for less then 1/3 of the population, which included illegal immigration by European Jews whom have NO ties to the land, whereas the indigenous Pali's who resided in the area for well over a thousand years and made up the majority of the population should get less then 50% of the population?

Year/Jews/Christians/Muslims/Total

1800 7 22 246 275
1890 43 57 432 532
1914 94 70 525 689
1922 84 71 589 752
1931 175 89 760 1,033
1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

numbers in thousands

SWEET DEAL SIGN ME UP! However, I'm certain you'll try to use your insane "logic" to justify this as well!

Quote:
As far as the "terrorism" you think you have found you really need to check your sources and check history. the bombing of King David i went it the history of, you disagreed. Fine. But it doesn't change what actually happened. there are British intelligence reports that corroborate what im saying....
Terrorism

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government

You need to learn what terrorism means, Irgun was undeniably a terrorist organization. Or maybe you don't consider Hamas a terrorist organization when they shoot rockets into Israel since "because they knew what freedom was and what was right based on the injustice happening in their respective homes"

This is brainwashing at it's finest. One set of rules for Israel, another for everyone else.

Former:
2008 335xi e92

Last edited by jasonX; 02-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.