View Single Post
      02-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #48
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
For starters, Iran sponsors international terrorism, this is a proven fact, and in addition Iran knows no measure. Them having nuclear capabilities is just as bad as all the "lost" and unsecured nukes from the former soviet union.
Yeah, as it is proven fact that Israel's origins and creation was in large part due to Jewish/Zionist terrorism. The Irgun gang was rolled into the IDF as could be said for the Likud party, you know, the one Bibi heads.

If you want to stake claim that Iran knows no measure, lets take a look at a few events that unconditionally tied to Israeli leadership which highlight their despicable acts.

King David Hotel Bombing, Sabra-Shatila, Deir-Yassin, USS Liberty (most rational people don't buy the BS Story), Lavon Affair (False Flag that fortunately was uncovered - why we still align ourselves after this is insane).

Pot-Meet-Kettle. I'm certain Iran has some blood on their hands through proxies, but these were Israeli boots, and have no plausable deniability.

And speaking of no measure, how about Israel considering the Samson Option where they would Nuke European countries whom were non-actors? I don't recall Iran claiming they would Nuke anyone, nevermind countries whom weren't even involved. Remind me who's more dangerous? Remind me when was the last time Iran has stepped foot onto anyone elses land?

Oh, and in before the "but but but, wipe Israel of the map" that the propaganda machine tries to continuously lie about the translation.

Former:
2008 335xi e92