View Single Post
      02-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #30
brauliovandeste
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 E90 M3 Sedan

when are you visiting Tx? are you guys coming to Houston?

i bought the rear camera with the multimedia kit from you guys last week. if i buy this new combox do i have to uninstall the previous kit? are you enabling the dvd in motion with the combox? because i'm able to watch the dvd while the car is parked but as soon as i start driving the image is disabled and on your website states that i would be able to watch dvd when parked or driven

This Multimedia kit integrates with the iDrive system on your vehicle and allows you to have front and rear cameras. It also allows you to display any video files on your iDrive screen while the vehicle is being parked or driven. Every kit comes with our New Plug & Play harnesses and all necessary hardware to simplify the installation process. It is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to your vehicle." this is the statement on your website... is there a way to enable the dvd in motion with any of your kits? i have twins and they were very happy to watch dvds in daddy's car but as soon as i start driving the image goes away and they start complaining ...lol....
sorry for the long post