02-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #22
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
I wonder why half of the UN leaves the room when he gives a speech... all lost in translation then? All the EU sanctions against Iran unjust? Yeah, Iran is just misunderstood... Well, I'm glad the rest of the world sees it differently and takes action.
Half the room leave the U.N. because America, Israel and Britain always propagate stories about Iranian links to terror through media all over the world and sadly most people believe it. The foreign secretary of my country does it almost on a daily basis. Just yesterday he was going on about how Iran have weapons could lead to WW3. Like I say this build of B.S. through the media is what people refer back to when we decide to put our tin hats on and go to war. That doesn't mean it's proof of anything though it's just propaganda.

I also find it funny when people talk about the U.N. as if it is some superior authority that exists to promote world peace. The U.N. is controlled largely by the U.S. Israel and the U.K. Let's not forget whatever Britain says the rest of the E.U. follows too. I have previously spoken about the double standards at the U.N. It is simply a tool used for justifying wars but when it comes to using the U.N. for peaceful measures i.e. creating a Palestinian state no-one wants to do anything.

Let's not forget when people hated on Ahmedinejad for speaking against the official 9/11 story. He was hugely criticised. I don't understand why people are so quick to believe everything our governments tell us and then when people questions things you are labeled a "conspiracy theorist". I believe the accusation that Iran is developing weapons and may use them against Israel is a conspiracy theory. Muslims have much love for Jerusalem and it is such a holy land to us. I don't believe for a minute that Iran is about to nuke this land to kill jews/muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Poor misunderstood Iranians. I guess all those high-end IEDs they made and exported to kill Americans were really just a cry to be understood. Exporters of terror, an existential threat to Israel, 6th century religious whack jobs, agitators without a cause trying to become a player in the big game. Combine their words (nothing lost in translation) with a capability to put a nuc into Tel Aviv and it's time to whack a mole! Shut down the ports, take out the nuc facilities, cut off their oil exports and gas imports, lock down the banking and they'll be able to actually live in the past instead of just talk about it. Just a matter of time 'til they light off a sea-skimmer at one of our ships--they won't have to worry about the Jews.
This is conjecture at best and lies at worst. I'm not blaming you personally for it but what I'm saying is all we ever hear is the same crap on the news. What explosive devices are you referring to? People are always talking about stuff as if there is clear proof and they have seen it with their own eyes. Yet when it comes to considering the western forces in the world and the innocent people they kill with fighter jets, warships, drones etc. no-one cares. It can be justified because we are fighting a "war on terror". Yeah right...