View Single Post
      02-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #21
jasonX
First Lieutenant

Drives: 09 e92 335i 6-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Poor misunderstood Iranians. I guess all those high-end IEDs they made and exported to kill Americans were really just a cry to be understood. Exporters of terror, an existential threat to Israel, 6th century religious whack jobs, agitators without a cause trying to become a player in the big game. Combine their words (nothing lost in translation) with a capability to put a nuc into Tel Aviv and it's time to whack a mole! Shut down the ports, take out the nuc facilities, cut off their oil exports and gas imports, lock down the banking and they'll be able to actually live in the past instead of just talk about it. Just a matter of time 'til they light off a sea-skimmer at one of our ships--they won't have to worry about the Jews.
LOL, some other brainwashed spoonfed Neocon. Won't even bother with the Faux News type, they have lost all ability for critical thinking and analysis decades ago. Go actually search for the quote by Ayatollah Khomeini and get it translated by someone who speaks the language idiot.

Even if they are supplying IED's, that is a fraction of casualties compared to what we had done in the Iraq-Iran war where we are accountable for 100,000s killed including the use of chemical weapons on the Iranians.

Nope, nothing to see here. Just keep watching Faux and think "they hate us for our freedom"

AMURIKAH FUCK YEAH!

Former:
2008 335xi e92

Last edited by jasonX; 02-20-2012 at 10:42 AM.