View Single Post
      02-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

[quote=hks786;11376494]
So by that logic other nations (America, Britain, Israel, North Korea etc.) should be allowed weapons because they aren't crazy and wouldn't use them? Come on. Every day America uses drones and invades airspace of countries. How many people were killed in the Iraq war? That is terrorism. The problem is world media has convinced people that terrorism = radical muslims. So when do we see actual terrorism we don't recognise it as such. When we America-Britain led wars across the world we see at as some sort of liberating movement to spread peace across the world. Yeah right!

[quote]

Is not US, is not Iran ... is a few persons on the power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
I repeat: we have no reason to believe Iran has nuclear weapons or intends to develop any for future use.
I think they are developing, but, like i said, not to attack but to make think twice to those want to take militar meassures against them
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.