View Single Post
      02-19-2012, 06:57 AM   #15
DFDubM
Private
Rep

Drives: 2010 e92, DCT, Red on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
Keep in mind wholesale prices (yes some dealers offer this to the public) sell these in the high $30,000s.. If you want to waste another $30k on a markup then have at it. On top of the fact that the new F series M3 is on the horizon, these cars are going to take a dump just like the E46 M3 did. Just wait. I was at a dealer in Washington state and they had the E92 M3 2008-2010 wholesale prices started at $35k. This is no secret. I would not spend a dime over $45k for ANY E92 M3. Just not worth it, knowing what I know now and what you can get them for.
A buddy of mine has a wholesale license and has been searching for a e90 for me from Manhiem and OVE etc. I'm specifically looking for an '11 and we haven't seen any wholesale prices even close to the $30's except lemon law or salvage titles. Can you explain further or share some details about where/how to get that kind of pricing on an '11? Just sold my '07 M5 and am desperately looking for an M3, not that many sedans out there with comp package, nav and dsc. Didn't think it would take so long and I can't wait!!!