Victory Road is proud to introduce the Project Kics R40 Racing Composite
lug nut set and Macht Schnell Competition Wheel Studs
(12x1.5mm). The Project Kics R40
features a unique feature (patent pending) of this seven-sided, heptagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring.
This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
All Macht Schnell Competition
studs are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898. They meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the USA. All studs feature a black plating process for OEM appearance. Final inspections are not restricted to random quality checks. Every single fastener is tested to ensure compliance with specifications. Studs/nuts are also offered individually and should be replaced after every race season.
Competition Wheel Stud Kit Features:
- 10.9 Grade Strength Class for ultimate strength and safety
- Bullet Tip prevents cross-threading
- Faster and easier wheel changes
- 75mm length allows for most spacer thicknesses (up to +12mm) to be used without changing studs
- Eliminates the need for balancing the wheel while threading in stock wheel lugs
- Black zinc coating for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance - Allen key insert for easy installation
- Fits most BMW models
PROJECT KICS R40 Racing Lug nuts with Macht Schnell Competition Wheel Stud conversion kit:
(20) Project Kics R40 Racing Composite lug nuts 12 x 1.5mm lug nuts with a special key / socket adapter. 12x1.5mm pitch (Hyper Black type finish)
- Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
- Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
- Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.
- Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
Macht Schnell Competition 75mm Bullet Tip Wheel Stud Specifications:
- Shank length: 75mm (Bullet Tip)
- Thread pitch: 12mm x 1.5.
NOTE: For added safety, we recommend adding Locktite to the stud ends when installing into the hub. Locktite can be purchased at your local hardware store. Studs should be torqued to 16 ft lbs each.
How to order or get more information:
or send us a PM!