View Single Post
      02-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: 335i

Sorry, yea I'm on the XBbox. Sorry to hear about the camera issues, the consol has some minor bugs, which I'll edit. Suck to have all games now becoming consol ports to the PC, should be the other way around.

I do agree about the weapon idea, however, you would be stuck with that weapon thoughout the game. I've found a lot of versatility in the might tree with skills that combine well with my weapons. Another thing I would add is to make requirements on armor such as str/agi/int. I play a warrior type class, however, I don't want to wear heavy armor. I would rather rely on finess type armor with + crit% as I see myself more of a damage base class versus tank role. I've just started crafting, and found out it's easy to make heavy armor with +crit%, but it would be nice to have the option to wear finess set armor without investing 14 skills into finess.

Right now I'm 46 Might / 11 Magic (Chakram secondary weapon owns combined with a Greatsword)
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /

Last edited by Syndicategt; 02-13-2012 at 01:04 PM.