View Single Post
      02-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #110
txz4
Major

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
honestly, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, or what your point is. I'm fairly wealthy, many of my friends and family are wealthy, I applaud wealth.

I don't understand this idea of "charity"; taxes are just a percent of your earnings - for every dollar you earn, you have to pay tax, that's it. What's so fucking difficult? If you want to live in our society, just pay your fucking taxes, and move on.

Years ago, my father, who was a small business owner, was in the 50% bracket, so I don't know what all you selfish pissants are complaining about. You all claim to be so business savvy, but you can't accept the basics of having a functioning government. You know, there are people out there struggling to feed their families, so think about that the next time you buy those performance headers, or that full-body skirt kit, and tell me about your hard life.

And the truth comes out.... Because your dad payed 50% everyone else should have to, im sorry he got screwed but its no need to screw others.

So taxes are charity now? we arent charitable? interesting.

You know what i thought about when i purchased my headers last month, i worked my ass off to get these headers, and this is gonna be sweet! Keep believing welfare is used for only people that need it, i see these people every day. Im not going to get too far into what i currently do, But it is a regular occurrence for our customers and employees to drop our service or quit working for us because they prefer to collect welfare over working or going to school.

You keep wanting to deny that fact that these percentages turn into an absolute value in dollars collected.

Scotch, your resorting to calling those ho disagree names and disparaging us because we disagree with your flawed reality. It makes no difference to me, though it is telling about you.

P.S. look at every democrat spewing your redistribution of wealth nonsense and how much they donate to charity compared to those on my side. Keep your charity comments to your self. If you agree with the re-distribution of wealth just admit to it. We all already think you want a "from each according to ability to each according to their means" system. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem scotch.