Originally Posted by Bart@AUTOcouture
As some of you may know, I sold my 2008 E92 M3 in July and ordered one of the last E90 M3 sedans ever to be made. My production was set for August and my delivery date is sometime this week. Before I sold my E92, I attended my first track event and got totally hooked, so expect this car to be a little less show and more go this time around
Instead of making various threads about the modifications that I will do to the car, I decided to just make this build thread and update it with pictures as I go along. Phase 1 mods are already here waiting for the car. Phase 2 and 3 will come shortly knowing me.
2011 E90 M3 | Interlagos Blue | Speed cloth | 6MT | stripped
1. KW sleeve over kit
2. BBS CH 19x10 ET20 square setup with 275/30-19 Vredestein Sessanta
3. Magnaflow rear section exhaust
4. Macht Schnell drop in filter
5. OEM Performance gloss grills
6. IND gloss black fender grills
7. Suede wrapped interior trim and door panels
8. ACM angel eye LED upgrade and gloss blackout
Near future: X-pipe, pulley kit, ESS flash tune, BBK, Recaros, and ultimately supercharger
What type of exhaust does the white sedan have?
2009 AW E92 M3 - 20xCV3 [Matte Graphite], Stoptech, KW, Lightmodz, Recaro, BMW Performance, Innotech F1-missed
2012 JB E93 M3 - 20xHRE P101 [Brushed Clear], Ohlins, ModeCarbon, Forcewerkz, ACM, Lightmodz, Stoptech, BMW Perf