View Single Post
      02-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #15
TVMA Doc
Captain

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, Jerez Black

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw2331 View Post
This is probably the saddest I've ever felt about a car.

I ran my nail across it. I think this is going to need a repaint. Thanks for the kind words Oerding.
Sorry to see that this happened to you. In my mind this is far worse than someone who isn't paying attention and causes the damage in a rear-ender. True, you could be injured that way, and the person really needs to respect the fact that they can kill someone with their inattention, but that person didn't intentionally decide to ruin your day by being an A&& bag.

This sort of thing really pisses me off. I've fortunately only had one scratch like that put into a car-the hood of my S2000. I've never had my doors keyed, etc. I have had three people hit and run various vehicles in parking lots, leaving significant rear quarter panel and light damage.

I don't believe in karma. If it really happened we'd see dozens of people dying each day when hit by the frozen toilet waste that airplanes dump before landing. You can hopefully at least get a bit of solace form the fact that you aren't the only one to cross the path of one of these morons.