01-31-2012, 12:33 AM   #13
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Tom Joad View Post
blah blah blah. lots of ad hominem. if i wanted to be in a lane, i could get there easily. both of you are at fault. just the way you describe things leads me to believe you were being passive aggressive to the 'fat bald guy', just as he was being actively aggressive toward you. all i'm saying is you could have 100% found a way to let him by, but i'm sure you were glancing in your rear view thinking 'look at this fucking idiot' while subconsciously antagonizing him by coasting along, which you've already acknowledged made him even angrier. and the fact that you would even bring a gun into the conversation really makes your argument take a decided dive into the immature. i carry a gun with me almost everywhere and would never think about bringing that into play in a situation similar to yours. it's not a toy and not something to even fantasize about threatening someone with, unless you plan to use it. and since you did, maybe you need to analyze your own rage a bit more carefully. people with issues like that shouldn't be carrying a high powered assault rifle in any part of their car, let alone own one period.

our laws are very similar to europeans laws, except they're not taught or enforced with very much emphasis. we've all heard people say all you need is a pulse to get a driver's license here. it's true. there's no responsibility of diligence for 90% of the drivers i encounter on the road.
No sense of humor in you I guess. Now I dont think speeding up to cut someone off on the right side is a good idea only to brake hard to a spot, unless people where you are from call that safe driving. Now why would I look at the rearview mirror the whole time while cars in front of me are coming to a stop? I can easily tell he was flashing me even without looking at the mirror. Most of the cars around me are slowing faster than I did yet you call this passive aggressive driving? The first to second light is most likely a lot less than 1000ft short and you suggest speeding up when the light turns green at the first light, cut someone off to the right lane, then braking hard to a stop. Now why I add more information after my original post? Because people like you don't understand simple fact and have the urge to argue about something which you clearly don't understand unless explained clearly to you. Now if you read the above, obviously I wouldnt of used a firearm in this event, (note that I would rather have my ass kicked) than to resolve this issue with violence itself. Its a simple tension relief for the post yet you dont understand it. If this happened on the freeway now I admit it is my problem since I would be driving slow on the fast lane but this is local road with lots of cars around and I have to make a left into my apartment complex. Would cutting someone off by speeding up fast to the very right lane then cut all the way back to make it into the left turn only lane at the next light sound safe to you? There is no way this guy would of followed me down the freeway and be angry at me for being slow, I drive 70-80mph usually depending on traffic.
BMW //M Coupe
November 4, 2013