United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
jgmann at 12:54 PM January 24, 2012
"One officer shot the man five times, and a second officer shot the man five more times after he fell to the pavement."

--------------

So one or two well-placed shots wouldn't have stopped him? So they each shot him five times? Five shots AFTER he was down? A shot in the shoulder would have made it really hard for him to swing that "deadly" bar.

In 20 years of Law Enforment in the military my colleagues and I encountered many incidents not unlike this, and the K-9 unit always made quick work of it... why wasn't the dog used instead of being kept on a leash? And why is the K-9 officer holding his gun the way gang members do..?

The state needs to re-evaluate their training programs in light of the Lancaster incident and this one. Whatever they're teaching isn't working.
If you look closely, he's holding the dog back with one hand, that is why he is holding his firearm in one hand. Thought that was pretty obvious.

So, after a tazer doesn't work, you're going to allow the dog to probably be beaten to death while he's being brought down? My dad and uncle were both in K-9 unit together, and they'd never let the dog go in when the perp had a weapon.

The loss of a working dog would be much greater than the loss of some shit head druggie scumbag.

Why don't all you people who are defending this moron just come out and say at the start of your posts that you hate cops? It would probably make your arguments make a lot more sense.