View Single Post
      01-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #18

Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Sedan DCT

@TwinBo: It was Greg Hubley @ Budds Oakville.
@UNivek: If you could send me some pics that would be great. Right now its just one "Rear-Facing" infant seat. I have my eyes on this Safety 1st Product.

Interesting Moment...Yesterday I returned my logitech G27 (imma avid simulation guy for GT5/FM3) . This toy had it all. I used it for a whole 3 weeks and played the BMW M3 Drive Challenge. So I had to immediately return; because this is no match for the real thing. Perhaps when my son-to-come becomes of age, then maybe again.

So the pics are coming.. I promise... but it wont do it justice. It's winter mode....I mean am I running Hankook Icebear's 245/40/18's on ET35 throughout the car (direct swap from 335i). Needs spacers or perhaps better offset ET15. I apologize in advance if I give the E90 a bad view to other ethusiasts

I decided to work from home today. I am still going through that "I fkn cant believe I got this machine in my driveway". Everytime I look @ it, I feel someone is gonna take it from me... (I had the same feeling with the 335i).... however with the 335i i was immediate to look into hp/lbs gains. With this I feel like it was built just for me by engineer's who spend hrs in testing and calibration, who the fk am I to think I know better and mod this car. Much respect to the engineering department.

Being in IT, i work within an engineering group myself and specialize in SharePoint, which i am really anal about. So in my own mind, I feel that this is the "Engineer's Car". Not the Architects, Not the Operations or Service Rep, Not the Sales or Marketing, but the Engineers Car. Precision, Reliability and Fault Tolerance.
E90 2011 BMW M3 - DCT - Space Grey Metallic 11.4 @129mph
Mods: H&R Race Springs | StopTech BBK | Signature Wheel SV104 | AA Gen 2 Level 3 | GTS DCT Tune | Apex Stud Conversion | MS Race X-Pipe + QTP Dual Electronic Cut-outs
E90 2008 BMW M3 - 6SPD - Alpine White - Sold
E90 2007 BMW 335i - 6SPD - Sparkling Graphite Metallic - Sold