View Single Post
      01-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #423
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
While you seem to want to bash AA there are two sides to the story - and mentioned by others OP isn't helping himself out here. I personally just want to see what the truth is which we may never know. I have an interest since I have an AA kit and want to know if their kit caused an issue. I am a fanboy of nothing or no one, I buy things with my own money and want to know if there is a legitimate concern. I track my car and have put the kit through it's paces and don't have any issues currently. If there is an issue I will be calling AA myself. I dont see any reason to based on the info I have seen thus far. I make decisions on fact not emotion.

The OP did mention that he tried to work it out with AA first and didn't so this is why this thread exists so it seems plausible.

REALLY? Please show me one post where i seem to want to BASH AA? I tend to believe the OP simply b/c i realize AA has a lot more to lose here than the OP has to gain. That said, I too would like to find out what really happened solely for information gathering. No matter what is determined...ultimately the OP can only expose information...he will not gain monetarily. AA's disclaimer pretty much prevents that entirely.
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 0