View Single Post
      01-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
dnotorious
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Sedan 6MT

....M Finally Here

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I apologize in advance to the community.

My fellow Canucks,

So I Finally made the E90 Transition from the 335i to the M3. After reading many reviews on this site and knowing that higher costs to own this beast in Canada vs US; I still did it. Yes, I going to make this my DD. Within a couple months, I'm gonna have to add the infant seat; so if there are members you use the vehicle with their infant or children; I'd be happy to hear how you have managed to maintain the vehicle. (i.e. Leather Protector/Blankets etc)

Its been 2.5 Days since I own it and have .5 days to return it (Budds BMW Oakville). I must say that as much as I miss by 335i (RD Chip+Intercooler+GroundControlSuspension) Torque; there is something about this M3 that I cannot describe in words that you have not already read or heard about.

Now; I can't wait to add some personal touches to this Alpine White beauty.

I picked it up for $56K with 34K on it. It has the ZAD Package (Executive) and Sirius Satellite Radio with Carbon Trim on Novillo Leather Beige Interior.

I had to remove the stock 18" 219 Style Rims that it came with and swapped them with some 245/40/18 Hankook Icebear threads from the ol 335i.

I'll be on the Classifieds section later looking for some cosmetic mods to personalise the vehicle.

If there are any other members who have transition from a 335i E90 to M3; I'd be curious to meet hear your experiences (ups and downs) with the move.

Last edited by dnotorious; 01-26-2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added Pic