boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
wait a minute, wait a minute.... so were all acting like its wrong of the government to shut down a site giving away STOLEN goods to attract traffic, and then advertising to make money? i love pirated goods just as much as the next guy, but im not going to be mad just because they shut down something we knew wasnt strictly legal. Thats like speeding, getting caught, and saying "what the hell is your problem, pulling me over for openly breaking the law?"

the only reason websites were up in arms over this (sopa, pipa) is because it was going to cost them money and punish them for the wrongs of other companies like Megaupload. not saying this is right to punish them because they link it, but punishing a company who makes ALL of their profits from pirated goods doesnt bother me...
hosting sites are the middlemen. people are the facilitators... they aren't targeting the right people.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"