View Single Post
      01-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #39
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,757
iTrader: (291)

Originally Posted by img View Post
In case of an accident ,Yes !
meaning rear ending another car and crack your motor,they will cover under insurance.but if you are driving the car and are on your own.

I have heard of engines catching on fire and insurance covering it? I don't know the specifics.
But my GUESS is overheat? no idea..
persian54 is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote