01-17-2012, 11:10 PM   #25
Hisam135i
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapesta206
I actually work for JPM. What department are you trying to get into? I believe it's the work experience and the people you know. At the moment, i'm a VP Branch Manger at a dt Seattle location. I'm currently going back to school to get my BA. That's right, I don't have a 4 year college degree but have a heck of a background in the finance industry. I know that going back to will help me open more opportunities. Luck also can help
I know plenty of people in the finance industry that don't have there degrees all the power to you guys for doing what you do haha in my opinion you kind of have to only use what you learn in school as a foundation. All the important things you learn while working in the industry. Correct me if I'm wrong though
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |