So it's an H&R Coilover Kit (Shocks and Springs) with the Turner EDC Emulation module so you dont see an error code/light on the dash for $1,200???
Thats a great deal -- except that most Full Coilover Kits (4 Shocks, 4 Springs, Camber Plates, Sleeves, Perches) for our cars run $2500 and up. I would not buy a new C/O Kit with Shocks for $1,200 that seems like some cheap stuff.
Do you have a link to the product?
Just in case there is confusion:
The kit I am selling is for an EDC equipped car and comes with:
- Springs for all 4 corners
- Camber Plates for the front only
- Bump Stops for the front only
- Spring Perch Sleeves for the front shocks
- Sway Bar Link Sleeves for the front
- Sway bar links for the front
- Rear Spring Perches