01-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #22
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Javi, you speak as if the oil is simply sitting on the surface easy to access and only a slave to the fact that its finite. when one takes into account the difficulties of production the price will very spread costs throughout a longer time, thus NOT leading to a sudden, "shit were running out" moment like you said.
its no shit we running out, is shit china is taken the oil and they gonna replace the yuan instead the dollar as a currency to buy it.

another example; is perfectly ok all the cars move whit electric energy. i dont know how but its a huge ammount of oil everyday wasted on that. why they dont want to leave electric car became cheap?

to rule you need to control, to control the necessary raws

the world never be a perfect place, i know it, but i mind about it and belive it could be better. im dreaming i know it too
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.