View Single Post
      01-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #19
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

The support of the United States Federal Reserve of America (and to a lesser extent Britain, although 9% of GDP depends on the business of the City and its tax sewers (Gibraltar without going further) is the capital market. Most trade is denominated in dollars, and 100% of the oil (I would ask Saddam Hussein when he decided to sell oil in euros), which is why America can be what it is, with constant and growing deficit foreign trade since 1975, financed by exporting capital, due to the near monopoly of the dollar.

U.S.F.E.DA buys manufactured goods in exchange for its currency accept, therefore if the dollar loses value in the global market, USA does not hold, for how funds that trade deficit and fiscal? Printing żeven more dollars?

Ask yourselves how it is possible that the United States, wich does not export anything (compared with other nations much smaller) spent on arms spending 41.5% of the world total. From somewhere the money has to come out, and isnt from their factories.

USFED of America- especially since he left the gold standard - is exclusively a military empire. It has bases in 160 out of 190 countries worldwide. Somebody tell me, they paid us, Spain, for put the shield missile here. I laugh and answer ... luck if we aint paid for have it.

For example: the strategic alliance of Japan with the U.S. exists only because the U.S.FED imposed its criteria as a victorious power in World War 2, the Americans won the war and Japan had to sign an agreement restricting their national sovereignty, so did Germany. The most powerfull nations in terms of industry.

How do I pay? So easy: it is to accept the dollars we pay them to make, or more precisely: through inflation, U.S. inflation raised for financing. Or even auto-buying his own debt. Wonderfull.

Hahahaha, those je ... i mean, those dudes are smart guys ... i hate them as much a i admire.

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.