View Single Post
      01-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Bored at work....
schnell325's Avatar

Drives: '08 M3, '15 F80 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: BC

iTrader: (5)

All I could find for you (which you may have read already):

""A proof of loss form is a formal document that you must complete in order to make a claim under your insurance policy. You can contact your adjuster to discuss the need to submit a proof of loss form, or your adjuster may provide you with a blank form as required by the Insurance Act.

As well, we may also send you a proof of loss form showing the amount approved by our appraiser, along with a copy of our appraisal. ""


Looks to me to be just another form to fill out in the claims process!
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. AB/CB