View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
TTG

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
- Lastly, you can use a light polish with a finishing pad to polish out the spots on the panel. I had them on my CF room and they wouldn't completely come off with the chemical guys stuff, so I used their scratch and swirl be-gone with a finishing pad, then used jetseal to seal the roof. Spots are completely gone.

Once they are gone for good, you need to prevent them from forming. The key is to dry the car immediately after washing it. Don't allow the water to sit and pool on the paint at all. It's tough, but it works and it beats paying money for a hard water filter system for your garden hose. Since I've polished mine out, I just dry it quickly and don't let the air dry it. No more water spots here.
+1 I would just cut to the chase and polish the car. The spots were probably there before you even took delivery of it.

GL