View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
Im4citadel
Der Stalag EUA
Rep

Drives: 2013 Carbon Black 550I Xdrive

Best BMW service at BMW Alexandria

Guys:

I can't get enough of the service department here at BMW of Alexandria. I have heard both good and bad stories from this service department, but I must say that my experience since I moved here has been nothing but great. Danika is my service rep there and every trip has gotten better and better. She even makes a note to have a loaner in black waiting (not that it really matters to me, but its the little things that make it count). It's not just that the car got fixed under the warranty, but the way in which they help me make decisions in fixing the car. IE:
1) When my brakes were making an awful noise they replaced the pads and rotors even though the wear on them didn't constitute a full swap.
2) When my rear tires needed to be changed out they suggested a website in which I could literally save 50% on a brand new set of PS2's rather than buying them from the service shop.
3) When they saw that my DCT shift knob was getting eaten away by my class ring, they immediately remembered another E92 M that was totaled on another lot and gave me the number to call to ask for the shift knob.

They have there occasional moments of lapse, but overall I have nothing but praise for this service team. Just thought I would give them another thumbs up.