We now require a larger family car so it’s with much regret I’m advertising my M3 Saloon for sale in excellent condition.
Presented in a desirable combination of Jerez Black Metallic paintwork and Novillo Fox Red leather with a 6-speed manual gearbox and having covered a total of 27,766 miles.
As you would expect from BMW’s top-of-the-range model, the vehicle has a very high specification but this example also features the following extras:
- 19 inch M Double-spoke Forged Alloy Wheels
- Electronic Damper Control
- Bluetooth phone connectivity and control
- BMW Professional Navigation System including European maps
- DAB Digital Radio with USB iPod connection and control
- Extended Interior Light Package
- High-beam Assistant (automatically dips headlights when detecting oncoming traffic)
- High-gloss Shadowline exterior trim
- Front armrest with sliding adjustment
- Aluminium Interior trim finishers
- Velour floor mats
The car had one previous owner and has been supplied and maintained since first registration in April 2008 by Westerly BMW in Dorchester. Full BMW Service History including the all important first oil change which was done at 1241 miles and covered by a genuine BMW warranty until June 2012 for total piece of mind. The front tyres were also replaced recently and the MOT is not due until May 2012.
Thanks for looking and please contact me if you have any questions…