Thread: No nav update?
View Single Post
      12-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
My master volume goes to 11

Drives: 2009 Space Gray M3 Sedan M-DCT

The dealer installed the latest 2011 maps under warranty. It required a total software update. Prepare for a two day service! LOL You know.... Software takes 5 hours. Map loading another 3 hours. Car doesn't go into shop until lunchtime.....whoops. Not done by 5. NAV update requires an authorization code from Germany btw.

I also got a new battery since mine was weak. Also under warranty. AGM battery! The battery also required a system update as the new battery is AGM and requires the car to be coded for it. I drive about 6K a year. Glad they covered me.

The new NAV is vastly superior! Works well now and has some enhanced locations and features.

As a result of all this, I was forced to get the ESS direct flash tune. I had to replace the tune they overwrote with the new locked stuff.

Originally Posted by CBS View Post
Any update?
2009 Space Gray Carbon Leather E90 with DCT, Tech package, and EPS. Mods: Fabspeed 200 cell cats, Xpipe w/resonators and no secondary cats, BPM tune, Euro DCT software, Eisenmann Sport Mufflers, Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser II, SWS8 subs, JL Audio XD400 bridged 2X200W, built in radar