Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 M

Garage List
2013 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I'd file the claim w/Ppal. Tell them the seller is unresponsive. It may take a couple of weeks, but they should come through. GL -
I've been there, done that a couple years ago as a buyer with PayPal...Unless their policy has changed within the last few years, PayPal can't do anything for him IF the seller has shipping/tracking info. This is what's going to happen if the buyer files a claim/dispute with PP:

1) Buyer files a claim
2) PP will tell buyer they can't do anything if seller already has provided them with shipping info
3) If seller hasn't already provided shipping info by this time then PP will ask the seller to do so
4) If seller doesn't provide this info within a timeframe (~7 days I think) then buyer gets refund
5) However, if seller provides shipping info within this timeframe then there's nothing else PP can do

Not trying to be an a$$ but PP is just the middleman for the transaction of the funds & that's it. They're not a retailer like Walmart, Target, Amazon or even eBay where they guarantee you don't get defective merchandise. They just guarantee you get your merchandise & that's it. Hopefully the seller comes through.

Looking at the original post by the seller & it specificually says, "Custom HFC X-pipe with Fabspeed 02 Extenders" & to me that means this isn't a Fabspeed HFC. It's just a custom HFC X-pipe WITH Fabspeed (branded) 02 extenders but I can see why/how potential buyers can think it's a Fabspeed branded HFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
So I'm just waiting for my refund.
As in, the seller has agreed to refund you the money? If so then that's good to hear!

'17 95B GTS
Appreciate 0