View Single Post
      12-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #41
Richbot
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Jerez Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3kerry View Post
This is all true, sadly I built a B stock e36 m3 the year after the rx8 took over.

Lord, save yourself and your money on this build. Oh, it will be fun, but you are going to need a National trophy level driver to make a case to the seb, so who are you going to put in the car? (Andy?)

You will have some of what you are seeking in a stock this year with the American v8's in the boss 302 is in a stock and probably just as out gunned as the e90 m3.

If you run the mid-div events in kc and Stl, you will get to bump heads with a 1m with at least one driver that is picked to win his class at nationals most years in sports car magazine.

I think you will have fun. I only autocrossed in an e90 once and the arm rest crowded me. How do you feel about the seat in the e90? Do you have room/space for yor arms? It kept bumping my elbow.
<- past trophy winner. but Andy is certainly welcome. The list of people i owe codrives to is a long one.

I havent noticed any issues in the interior it fits me pretty well. Seats are great much better than the sport package seats in the non-M cars. The shoulder support makes a big difference

Last edited by Richbot; 12-22-2011 at 12:15 PM.