View Single Post
      12-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
Ateam
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
I get my posts deleted for speaking some truth and justifying myself and posts like these are allowed to be made in the first place. You're in SoCal, go to the SoCal section and see which dealership has good reviews, take it to them and let 'em do their job. Yes it is an M3, great piece of engineering etc BUT it is not a Ferrari that someone else can't touch it. The techs know what they're doing, the people you should be aware of at the stealerships are the Service Advisors.

I should make a top ten worst threads of 2011 thread, lets see if that gets deleted too.
word-I seem to get posts deleted very frequently. I hate how big brother has now captured the m3 forum as another place to regulate an "open discussion forum"

Anyway you should not have to "dress" this piece for it to look new. Take soem soapy water and a microfiber and give it a nice rubdown. Then dry with microfiber. If still looks bad than take it in and they can replace it hopefully if it bothers you. I probably would not notice it
Appreciate 0