View Single Post
      12-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
Javi335
Troll but nice

Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Industry in the sense that you mean it doesn't operate without credit and financial markets. By nature some markets are more speculative than others, but they are interdependent.
nobody goes to war for general motors or microsoft. now that you mention, is curious how is impossible, even for the biggest companys to get auto financed ... failure of the system? hehehe

banks rule all, so finally the economy depends of individual privates choices. The rest, is absolutely secondary just as presidents are puppets and politic is pure shit to take you looking the other way

another thing, is it a coincidence China's raise, Irak, Afganistan, Libia and Iran matters, and the the crisis?

my last appear on this thread, because i feel like i turn it into another one, sorry buddy
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Javi335 is offline   Spain