Rep

Drives: ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner1984 View Post
Barii u still have the M?
Yes Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugiacomo View Post
tentatively, my brother is having his installed first thing monday morning -- between 9am - 10am -- at piper...if that day/time/place is convenient for any of you guys it'd be a good chance to hear it while also discussing the process with robbie...

wouldn't have been possible if not for you selling me your old stock exhaust -- so thanks to you my friend...

i never thought i was a tech retard, but for the life of me i can't figure out how to post videos on here...maybe someone should post a diy thread for that :-)...
Can only to after 6PM Weekdays! Tell Robbie Baari said hi! Not sure how much he is charging you labor but he usually gives me a break or anyone I send over.

So from your computer you upload the video on youtube and then get the link for the video and just use the last part of the url for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reFHXfOFWYI
So you would copy reFHXfOFWYI
In advance editing mode for the post on here click the youtube button and copy those characters in between: [u2b]characters from the youtube link go here[/U2B ]