VOTING IS NOW OPEN!
Submissions have been open for a week and closed on Saturday the 3rd and now it's time to VOTE for your favorite M3Forum.net member Ride to be in the M3Forum 2012 Calendar!
Thumbnail views of the final submissions for consideration can be found here:
1. You must be a forum member to vote.
2. Each member has 5 votes total.
3. You may not vote for your own submission.
4. Votes are to be submitted to RickeyM via PM by no later that 12:01pm on Saturday December 10th!
5. All 5 votes must be contained in a single PM, subsequent PMs with votes will automatically be ignored.
5.1 In order to vote you must have been a member here for at least 2 months and have over 25 posts prior to today.
6. Vote PM must contain:
SUBJECT = "Calendar Votes"
The FULL TITLE of photos you are voting for
IN ORDER of your preference (i.e. #1 is your favorite, #2 your second favorite, etc...)
For example see below:
#1 Obioban - 1
#2 Obioban - 2
#3 Obioban - 3
#4 Obioban - 4
#5 Obioban - 5
Final Photo Placement Details:
1. The 12 top voted vehicles (of high enough resolution) will get their own full-page calendar month.
2. Month location of photos will be determined first by content (e.g. fall leaves gets November slot, Snow gets December etc...).
3. The remaining 9 top rated photos will be included in a cover collage.
Thanks and good luck!