Does anyone have any experience—good or bad—with the Service Departments of any of the following dealers?
- Don Jacobs BMW (Lexington, KY)
- BMW of Bowling Green (Bowling Green, KY)
- Sam Swope BMW (Louisville, KY)
- BMW of Nashville (Nashville, TN)
- BMW of Chattanooga (Chattanooga, TN)
- Rick Hill BMW (Kingsport, TN)
- Century BMW (Huntsville, AL)
- Moses BMW (Saint Albans, WV)
- Valley BMW (Roanoke, VA) (Good review on the Dealer Reviews thread)
- Jake Sweeney BMW (Cincinnati, OH)
- The BMW Store (Cincinnati, OH)
This is for a 1M. I wandered over to the M3 forum because it's a bigger community and I value your advice.
I need to get my 1,200-mile run-in service done during my drive home from the Performance Center and all of these dealers are about the right distance along the way, depending on the route I take. (I put about 800 miles on my car during ED).
I need a dealer that (1) will make sure they have the right fluids in stock (there's been some confusion with the 1M) and (2) I can trust will do a great job. I am getting the service done in two weeks (12/20).
I’m also going to have the dealer install winter tires on the OE wheels.
Any input is greatly appreciated.