Back in 2009, we released AngeliBright - a revolutionary new Angel Eye product on the market for the 3-series Coupe/Convertible and all M3 models. Using a revolutionary design of aiming the LED backwards
towards the reflector housing - this allows the LED to distribute the light properly towards both rings for an even appearance - even in direct sunlight.
Now, for 2011, European Auto Source (eas) has taken over all production of AiB systems, making some necessary improvements along the way up to its 4.0 release.
AiB 4.0 Improvements:
- Higher LED output than AiB 3.0 kits using a revised HiPower LED Assembly, same as used in modern Airport Runways and Traffic lighting assemblies
- Smaller, more efficient HeatSink design to aid in installation while still retaining proper cooling requirements for optimal LED performance
- Satin anodized finished with laser-etched AiB logo for stealth-like appearance
- Revised HD DriverPacks with heavier gauge wiring and automotive-grade connectors
- 3 Year Warranty, best in the marketplace
- Absolute brightest
product on the market, with uniform light distribution between low and high beam Angel Eye rings using the reflector housing to evenly distribute the light from inner/outer rings
- 5500-6000k to match the low beam xenon headlights
- Precision 6061 aluminum heat sink with "cool-fin" technology. Easy to install with patent-pending two piece design and satin black anodized finish and laser-etched logo
- Much brighter compared to OEM yellow bulbs, or other competing LED angel eye kits
- NO DIMMING of lights when ignition is turned on, rings remain at full power at all times
- Complete microprocessor controlled ballast system specifically designed for the 3-series Coupe/Convertible and all M3 models.
- Easy installation in 10 minutes
- Integrated Plug & Play Connectors, no external harnesses required
- No AM/FM radio reception interference
- No Flickering, Blinking or Flashing on startup or On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
For more information and ordering, visit:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier's Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Phone: 714.369.8524 X31
Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.