View Single Post
      12-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #263
Syndicategt
Brigadier General

Drives: 335i

I'm not very stoked about this DLC either, the Nov was dissapointing as well. That Suzuki does look like a blast, how does it perform on regular road courses? Just curious, but is it R1? Now a Pontiac Fiero with the GT0 engine + lightweight mods would be an interesting car

Also.....if anyone is interested we need a R1 and R2 driver for Dan's winter tournament (prized are involed and it will only cost you 1 hour per week). Here is a quote taken from his email, "1st – we need 1 player for LMP1 (R1/X) and 1 player for GT1 (R2). Not sure what happened with XXXX XXX, but he didn’t show up to a single race other than the first try at Indy. So I need a replacement for him in R1/X. Whoever takes over his spot will get all of his points. Secondly, I need a replacement for XXX XXXX who couldn’t connect to large parties. He backed out of the season himself. He is in R2/GT1 and we need a replacement. Whoever takes over his spot will get all of his points."
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /

Last edited by Syndicategt; 12-05-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Syndicategt is offline   United_States