View Single Post
      12-04-2011, 12:37 PM   #44
mamadub
Captain

Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateam View Post

dealers are so useless!!! Dub-stick to Chapman bmw in chandlers. Talk to Tony Desalvo. THere are a few guys more familiar with the M's and are pretty good. You still have to cross check with the board.

What is with dealers guys! I just cannot fathom marketing a product or being involved with a brand and not knowing EVERYTHING about the product.

Hell I would guess 50 percent of us guys who just like bimmers as a hobby that has nothing to do with our job, knows more about every single model than majority of dealers. I pretty much know all details that a dealer should about the 7's, M's, 3's, and 5's. I admit I know nothing about the Z or the 1's but this is not my job!

As far as the OP-I believe him because the rest of the tread is completely gone everywhere and then there is a middle that is even worse. If it was burnout or overinflation than the outside of the tires would still have decent tread left and the middle would be signifigantly worse v. now there is no tread anywhere and the middle is even worse. Maybe just a random bad batch of tires? Who knows. I would guess burnouts and drifts to be honest if I saw that but I have no clue what else could do this!
Thanks! I will go there and ask for Tony from now on. It's closer to my house anyway. I should have known...this was the same SA that told me to drive at 4000 rpm all the time. So, if I get a flat now, I need to be towed somewhere to get a tire? There goes that nice feeling of security.

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
mamadub is offline   United_States