Originally Posted by Red Bread
I'm also surprised to see that my Z3 M Coupe is only an inch longer than the current Miata. Now if BMW would just build a Z2 already, I'd get back to ignoring these ugly little things.
Z3 M Coupe
Ashetics aside, you've got to love all of them for the pure joy of the driving fun.
Toyobaru is, however, the perfect cocktail:
1) Low weight;
2) Low center of gravity;
3) Low drag coefficient (Cd);
4) Relatively low fuel consumption;
5) Low price;
6) High-rev engine;
7) Classic boxer-engine sound;
8) RWD with LSD;
9) The superior Double wishbone rear suspension to enhance handling; (Due to the lack of room, by virtue of the naturally larger flat-engine, the front suspensions are MacPherson struts just llike in Porsches);
10) Coupe's extra rigidity;
11) Weight distribution of 53/47% between front and rear;
12) Good rear space (but not true 4 seats
Now go and try to match that... a NO BRAINER!!!