View Single Post
      11-29-2011, 06:33 AM   #124
kotik
Lieutenant

Drives: e90 M3 ESS 575

this is amazing!!! LFMAO!!!

I am so with you on most points, taking the right lines thru the turns even if you doing the speed limit! We don't do the hend out the window here in Germany, but i remember the good ol days in the states!

... when you see that tool in a 997, and it's a 70% chance that he can't drive it...

... when someone who owns an american muscle tells you that they are faster, and you laugh and say "around the tree"
... when the most interesting roads have a very low speed limit, and you think it should be triple that...
... when someone passes you, you say to yourself "i'd take you out on the track"...
... when someone has oversize wheels on a "sporty" car, you say to yourself "that would never work on the track"...
... you use the car heater in the summer, so that the engine can cool off better...
... you started playing video games, to get yourself familiar with the track...

You know you like driving in snow when...

... you don't go to bed the night the storm is supposed to hit, and you are sitting with the cleaning trucks at the same coffee shop waiting for the first snow flakes...
... you take a day off work just to be the only one on the streets enjoying it...