11-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #28
VSmotorsports
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: e92 M3

Send a message via AIM to VSmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M3 View Post
You guys are awesome.

VS and IND are my favorite shops on this forum. What's in the IL air???
Haha thanks, it must be something BMW is doing to us over here. They have us addicted to their great cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
Do us all a favor and throw that thing on the scales with the interior removed
Just got it on the scales today and took a couple pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rldzhao View Post
Thanks and please keep us posted on the build!
We will get as much pictures as we can. Stinks we have the long wait of winter till racing starts up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Evolve View Post
Looking forward to seeing what you guys do!
Thanks Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Love seeing the E9x M getting out there and showing what she's got. Can't wait to see our cars dominating the racing circuits
We can't wait either. It will be nice to race a new chassis next year and see some new cars in the mix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
Are any of your interior parts for sale? lulz!
We may have some. Depends on what your looking for. You can pm me what you are looking for and I can see what we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOVCO View Post
No offense, but I saw one of those in downtown b-more...only dif is it was sitting on blocks and something tells me the crew that did it, did it for free. lol

subscribed
haha. Poor M3. At least this one is getting put back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3speed800 View Post
I have been hearing a lot of great things about VS Motorsports from the Windy City BMW Club members, etc. I will have to stop over at your place soon and talk to you about some things.
Thanks, great to hear. We are actually moving very soon to Schaumburg IL, but you can come stop by at our shop in Buffalo Grove in the mean time.

Here are a couple pictures of the M3 on the scales with the interior out. This is also without the heater core, most of the coolant out, and the intake manifold off.