Originally Posted by brocken
How many followers can you take with you at once? Just one?
I need some help on Morokei, he's kicking my butt.
Yeah one follower. The HouseCarls are the best from my experience, my fav is the HouseCarl from Solitude. I enchant a random set of armor, ring and necklace with fortify smithing, equip it, and max some daedric armor for legendary + 100% (the 20% smithing from ring/necklace/armoir stacks). So your HouseCarl will be nigh invincible.
Housecarls favor shield + sword so
- ring w/ +32 one hand and + XX archery
- necklace w/ +32 one hand and + XX archery
- enchanted sword with +20 absorb health and +25 absorb stamina.
- chest armor is +50 health and +50 stamina
- gauntlets is +32 one hand and + XX archery
- boots also +32 one hand and forgot the other
- no enchantment for helmet till I can find a nice secondary enchantment in addition to archery
You can also summon Lucien LaChance as a semi-follower and then summon a Dremora Lord if you want a team.
I rarely need to unsheathe my weapon. Need I do so, the foe be worthy indeed...