Captain
United_States

Drives: 2007 M coupe

Garage List
2007 BMW M coupe  [5.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
me too, I like the M3 because it is the fastest and most fun thing you can get that looks like a normal 4D white sedan. I'm thinking of debadging it to make it even more stealthy but not sure what to do about the quad tips. it still looks like a nice car to most people; even if it doesn't look as special as a porsche, the m3 is still a late model european coupe with a BMW logo on it.

sometimes we may be influenced because everyone on this forum has an M3/BMW. it doesn't mean that everyone in the world is like that.

I still don't understand, is the problem that the 997.1 C2S is UNCOMFORTABLE physically, or are you worried someone is going to key it?
i can not agree with you more the M is an amazing car, truly special to me and to alot of you guys and rightfully so, id even go as far to say its right up there with a 911. and to clear up as why i dont truly feel comforable in the 911 as a daily is a personal thing i have always been blessed with nice cars, and i'm deff not a show-off type of guy. With that said the P-car ( which ive always dreamed of owning ) is drawing to much negitive feeback from people "haters" if you will.....and haters gonna hate...and they do this by ruining things that dont belong to them...and so on. The M in my eyes was not as showy and could be driven almost anywhere anytime with out repercussions..

Last edited by mpm3; 11-22-2011 at 08:02 AM.