Vorshlag Competition Polyurethane motor mounts are now available! These motor mounts will dramatically change the responsiveness of your BMW. Available in polyurethane or nylon.
Why upgrade to Vorshlag Competition Motor Mounts?
- Correct shifter geometry for every shift
- Easy shifting in mid-turn, no drivetrain slop
- Up- or downshift while loaded and under power!
- Direct feel under braking and acceleration
- Instant throttle and engine torque response!
- Reduces "Money Shift" potential when used with competition motor mounts
- CNC aluminum end plates, clear anodized finish
- Red Polyurethane bushing material, Shoreline 95 A (50 D) durometer (STIFF, but not quite HARD)
- Hardened, metric studs for engine and frame attachment
- Class legal for SpecE36, SCCA Street Prepared and Street Touring (metal content not increased)
- These mounts will accommodate various OEM motor mount heat shield configurations
- The perfect BMW motor mount for street driven cars that also see autocross or track use
1992-1999 E36 3-Series & M3
1999-2006 E46 3-Series & M3
2008+ E9X M3
Contact any of the EAS Staff for forum pricing!
We didn't forget about you, give us a call for installation specials!
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
Phone: 866.669.0705 x27