Macht Schnell is proud to offer a high quality, high performance and high protection original equipment direct replacement air filter – specifically for your S65 powerplant. Combined with our Intake Charge Scoops (ICS), this matched combo will provide maximum air delivery for your S65 engine with noticeable power gains.
The ICS pieces are constructed from nearly indestructible polyethylene, which prevents heatsoak and will not bend, distort or rust after years of use. The inside of the ICS pieces have a smooth radius with a gloss finish to direct airflow into the intake snorkel while the outer edged are black textured to emulate factory pieces, giving a stealth appearance.
Intake Charge Scoops (ICS) Features:
- Aids in additional airflow to factory airbox, additional gains when combined with Macht Schnell High Performance Filter
- Polyethylene construction, nearly indestructible
- Elegant textured exterior, smooth gloss inner for maximum air delivery with no restriction
- Will not rust, or deteriorate over time
- Sold as a set
Each Macht Schnell filter is designed to the specific requirements of your engine it will be protecting to deliver top-level performance with maximum flow and filtering. Pleat depth, quantity and filtering media configuration are tuned to provide the best possible performance without compromising the protection required for today’s high tolerance engines.
Maintaining proper CFM flow and particle capture efficiency is a delicate balancing act. Filters that flow well usually do not protect as well and vice versa. Macht Schnell has mastered the formula to achieve this elusive perfect balance and so your engine assets will perform better without sacrificing protection.
S65B40 High Performance Panel Filter Features:
- Direct replacement for your original equipment filter panel - Washable/reusable cotton gauze which allows more airflow
- Sturdy sidewall construction ensures filter will last the life of the vehicle
- Tight leak proof seal with your factory air box
- Deepest multi-layered pleats increase air flow and maintain critical protection levels, while still providing maximum air delivery
- Maintains OEM filter’s 99% debris collection efficiency to meet ISO 5011 standards
- Maintains BMW engineered pressurized air box and OEM appearance
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST