View Single Post
      11-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #17
alms211
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
I think that is totally awesome that Ford is offering such an extreme car, for an affordable price. It will make a ton of car-dudes happy, and that is always a good thing.

It won't make me even think of selling my M3 for such a beast....The M3 is a different animal. I have driven the latest Mustangs, and the interior refinement (or lack thereof) really puts me off. Although the new chassis is certainly tight, it is no M3.
This ^^^^

My thoughts exactly. I've owned three C6 versioned Vettes and they are fun cars that have some nice styling to them (at least the widebody Vettes -- Z06, ZR1 and Grand Sport) but I will tell you right now that the reason I don't own them anymore is I thought I could get past the shitty interiors, build quality and materials used, but I couldn't. It is just so damn cheap looking and feeling. The Mustangs and Camaros are the same way --- plus neither of them have an exterior styling that is appealing to me.

I respect them (as I do the Evo's and STI's of the world) but you can put 1,000 hp in those cars and I'd never have an interest in owning one.