Burrito bowl connoisseur

Drives: E92 335i MT, E46 M3 SMG

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i Coupe  [4.50]
2005 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post
a few thoughts...

1. it is very difficult to win if you are going backwards the entire fight without a knock down

2. the volume of manny's punches continues to be impressive

3. JMM is a naturally bigger fight...he should be able to catch Manny at some point in time with a counter punch that floors Manny...especially given the volume of punches that Manny throws...that fact that he didn't lends support to the boxing skills of Manny (or the lack thereof of JMM)
bingo.

i'm a big Pacman fan...but was not impressed with the fight. however, i don't understand the folks that say JMM should've won when he spent the entire fight going backwards. he was never the agressor, spent the entire fight backpeddling(counterpunching was his gameplan...i know), and never landed a hard enough shot to even wobble Pacman. both fighters landed some clean shots, but when you're the challenger, you've got to fight to TAKE the belt. JMM clearly did not do this.
Mods: Procede Rev3 9-10|AE Catless Dual Exhaust|AR Design Catless DPs|AMS FMIC|Stett Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV|Stett CAI|BMS OCC|BMS CDV|Volk TE37 SLs|KW V2 Coilovers|Cusco OS Strut Brace|Macht Schnell Stud Conversion|Work RS-R Lugnuts|Gloss Black Roof|Matte Black Kidney Grills|UED Lower Bumper Grills|OEM Aero Lip and Painted Reflectors|M3 Sideskirts| VRS Decklid Aero Spoiler|Gloss Black Roof|M Peformance Alcantara Steering Wheel(blue)|OSS V2.0 LED Angel Eyes|8000k HID Fog Lights|8000k MTEC Xenons
import36 is offline   United_States